So I was recently nominated for the ‘One Lovely Blog’ award, for which I would like to thank xxjmwotxx. So thank you very much, it’s lovely to know that people like my ramblings enough to think that they deserve an award! I hope people continue to enjoy them as I have enjoyed browsing others blogs. Please take a moment to wonder over to http://xxjustmywayofthinkingxx.wordpress.com/ as well. It is a really nice blog to look through, the posts on there are always well written and relatable.
The One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are 7 things about myself:
- I have two different coloured eyes (one is part brown and part blue) and the other is blue/grey.
- I love anything to do with superheroes.
- I like listening to acapella bands as well as almost any other type of music. (Pentatonix and Home free are included in the acapella part of that).
- I think myself so lucky to have the group of friends I have around me, they mean a LOT.
- I can be a bit of a gamer girl at times.
- One of my favourite phrases is “beautiful minds inspire others”.
- I’m a bit of a geek when it comes to tech, gadgets and things like that.
I’ve taken about a week reading blogs and choosing which 15 are going into my nominations list because I wanted to choose some which had at least one post I felt I had some sort of connection with, not just to make up the numbers, so finally, my nominees are:
- xxwriterwomanxx – I’ve become a regular reader of this particular blog, and I’m glad that I did! The author of the blog is a natural! She writes in a way which is funny, relatable and unfiltered.
- becoming – I liked the way in which you described your ‘relationship with food’ (Sorry about the lambs heart though!), and your about page is one of my favourites.
- myrandomness01 – Your posts about friendship are lovely, and I like that you take road trips to see them. The beef stew sounds so good as well!
- dottiedaniels – I just love the way in which you write! My blog also ‘farts’ from time to time, which is annoying to say the least. And your recent post about the UK was totally awesome in my opinion. Your book intrigues me too, zombie related things have always interested me.
- storytimewithjohn – I love storytimewithjohn! It’s a lovely blog for a little chuckle, and hearing about his travels is an awesome bonus to that.
- submissivenightowl – I like that you have decided to share your relationship escapades with us, and your bucket list is awesome.
- chroniclesofcoffee – I am a fellow lover of coffee, and so your blogs title appeals anyway. But your brand new take on You’ve Got Mail made me think about the film in an entirely different way,I’m usually one of those sappy people who had tunnel vision, seeing only the love story. But I shall be watching it soon with your point in mind.
- myjoybug – I love how lovely, and inspiring the photos on your blog are! I agree that the star wars dudes were onto something about resistance as well. Your post ‘when everything is stirpped away’ hit a chord with me too.
- bunglinghousewife – Your mini Mondays post helped get me through last Monday! Getting through from point A to B with a lot of coffee in between is my usual plan for Mondays. And your post about reading fantasy was a point well made!
- bubblegumandjellybeans So I go onto your blog and the first thing I see is “Raspberry and white chocolate muffin recipe”, needless to say I’ll be trying this! And the second post title had me, I LOVE the movie Grease, so when I saw an iconic song from that film as your post title I had a massive grin across my face as I recalled favourite moments from the film.
- xxcollegechronicles – One of my favourite TV series is Sex and the city, so when the first post I see is a quote from Miranda Hobbs, I instantly knew I would like the rest of your blog. I also agree that I have no idea why people were getting so annoyed at Robin Thicke’s lyrics when there are so many other songs with much more obvious, and explicit lyrics.
- coffeeandatypewriter I love your ‘The coffee pot’ section of the blog, makes me chuckle whilst reading through, and everyone needs a Monday morning pep talk! I also like the fact that you shared the note from someone left on your chair, it was a lovely little act of kindness.
- 24x7freeadvice – Your ‘buying a computer’ post had me laughing out loud! I love your computer jokes and come back time and time again to re-read them.
- thoughtsofmymadlife – I like your writing style, and hope your money troubles sort themselves out soon! Your beanie hats are also an awesome christmas idea, if I could knit I would make them as well, majorly into those hat styles!
- storiesfromthepast – I’d love to find a place with a story, like the graveyard you found, and share it with the world! And your post about your missing Aunt was great, it has made me want to start looking into my own family history!
So thanks again to everyone who reads my blogs, and I hope you continue to enjoy my ramblings.